Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Colorful Heaven. Dec 17, 2009

life splashes across the page, and the paint inspires wonder
bright colors fill the air, dancing before my eyes
and i bubble over in giggles and laughter,
wiping at the wrinkles of joy in the corners of my eyes.

the world spinning in flashes of pictures
of momentary black and white
but cinematic rainbows fill the life lived full of freedom

skipping over your fields in heaven
i wonder where the world is and why can it not see the beauty in your grace.
your love surrounds me as a twister of greatness, secrets, tenderness, adventure, and romance
dancing i leap and twirl
the hair filled with sweet honey, bouncing
holding the ends of my painted dress in my small hands
filled with an abounding desire to run in every direction
as fast as i can
like when i was six, for the simple love of running in open space

banners of raindrops twinkle in the sunlight
speckling the ground in prisms.
bending over the ground
the hundreds of rainbows pull a smile across my lips.
i pick one up and put it in my pocket
then skip along the path forming before my little feet
for time is a continuum of the path before us.

my hand at my forehead and the sun on my face
there is a tree in the distance
upon a grassy knoll
calling my childhood and my destiny.
smiling im ready.
im so ready
the time is now
but when it comes
when im there
standing atop that hill
im ready
im so ready
but the time is now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home